Friday, 19 February 2016

Please please please let me get what I want

Finally finished my long stretch at work. In my free time I will be going somewhere beautiful.

This morning as I was scraping the frost from the windscreen, I turned on the car engine to use the blowers and this gorgeous tune came floating out of the speakers.The smiths,  please please please let me get what I want.
Haven't heard it in so long. And as I was stood there is the crisp coldness of the morning I started thinking about a girl I used to know. We were beyond best friends, we were soul mates. We spent our wild youth causing mayhem together, and then all of a sudden we had grown and changed. 

We became different people and it still pains me to know we lost a special friendship. But, it makes me happy when a hear a song that reminds me of her, and how happy and free we used to be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment