Monday, 18 April 2016

All these things that I've done

No new posts for a while, sorry about that. A pesky thing called life got in the way.

I learned a fantastic new word recently; tinderisation. As in the tinderisation of the real world. There are hundreds of different articles on the Internet on this very subject, all boiling down to one theory. That modern life is changed and that we are becoming a society baffled by choice. These choices are taken at face value and are swiped into a yes box or a no box. Complex choices are made with little or no real information; love, work, social. It takes away all the human complexities. We are in danger of becoming an emotionless society, devoid of real human interaction. Only tweeting people or liking their satus'.
Google it, it's interesting to read about.

In other news I am basically living at my place of work I'm there so often! Eat sleep work repeat. I am so tired, making mistakes left right and centre, possibly in trouble for reasons I cannot speak of, and have just had a terrible few days.
Also I'm still lacking a best friend. I feel like if I had one my life would seem more care-free and fuller. C'est la vie, I think I will feel stressed until I die. I guess it's just me.

Happier tones... I'm on countdown to my next day off. Plan to distribute some more notes. Also will be having some time with my partner and my family and attempting to find my dream job.

I went back a bit for my music choice today, back to my wild youth. I loved the killers. There were at one time my favourite band and I still love them but the obsession is gone. I've chosen All these things that I've done. "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier"


No comments:

Post a Comment