Friday, 2 September 2016

Crush crush crush

I love Robert Carlyle. I have done since I was a kid and still when I see him on tv my heart beats faster.
I guess that's how it feels to have a crush though. It's the same as the beginning of a relationship,  everytime you see that person you just feel like you're melting from the inside out.

This is the thing aswell, how do you know if a crush is actually love. I'm not for one minute saying that I am genuinely in love with Robert Carlyle. But I mean I honestly thought that I was in love with the boy I had my first kiss with.

I cant really blame myself though, it was just like a movie. Everything was slow motion, it could have been 10 seconds or 10 minutes. I remember everything around us was hazy and out of focus. In reality the kiss was terrible but it was and still is in my top 5 romantic moments.

          Look how damn hot he's is!  Miaow!

No comments:

Post a Comment